Breathtaking views. Craggy, challenging terrain. Fun single track. Staggeringly beautiful private land. A few hearty river crossings...
The perfect package.
This is one of New Zealand's most enjoyable and rewarding events.
Soak up the Hawke's Bay sunshine and challenge yourself in MCL Construction TRIPLE PEAKS 2018 - the 30th Anniversary of this iconic event.
* Run, walk or mountain bike the 50 kms course.
* Traverse stunning private land on Mount Erin, Mount Kahuranaki and iconic Te Mata Peak.
* Enter solo, or invite your friends and enter a relay team.
* A truckload of SPOT PRIZES worth $1000's, and CASH PRIZES for the #1 runners and mt bikers:
Peak Fitness Dirt Dude and Dirt Diva - $250 each
Running Hot Lad and Lass - $250 each
* CORPORATE CHALLENGE! NEW for 2018! All businesses entered in to our Corporate Division go in the draw to win an NZME $3000 Media Package** (see T's & C's under Event Info)
* ONE PEAK EXPLORER option - Mt Erin leg only - Run, Walk or MTB across Mt Erin - MAX CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED - One Peak Explorer NOW CLOSED FOR ENTRIES
* FREE BEER for each finisher over the age of 18. Yep, you read it right. Giant Brewing Co have come to the party and are helping us celebrate the 30th anniversary, with a complimentary bottle of Pale Ale!
* PLUS - NEW for 2018! A Family Friendly area at the Event Village!
11.30-1.30 Face Painting
11.30 - 2.00 iWay Kids Bikes Skills Course, inc cool prizes and giveaways!
Live entertainment acts
Live footage from the race!
Please note that MCL Construction TRIPLE PEAKS is under new management for 2018. Meet the team here.
Bring it on! ENTER HERE
By entering this event, you will be supporting our much loved 'Giant' - Te Mata Park!
We are delighted that proceeds from MCL Construction TRIPLE PEAKS will be going to Te Mata Park Trust, for building and maintaining new trails.
We are aiming to raise at least $10,000 for the Park through this fundraising event.
Thank you for your support.
Read more here.
"Triple Peaks represents all of the things that make Hawke's Bay amazing. Sun bleached grass, stinking hot temperatures and some good old fashioned grass routes tracks. Chuck in a few hearty river crossings and some classic ridge top views and you have yourself one heck of an adventure! Whether you're a runner, walker or lycra clad lunatic, Triple Peaks is Hawke's Bay's annual adventure crowd pleaser." Rory Hart, mountain biker, runner and tramping legend
"Triple Peaks should be on the event calendar for all mountain bikers and runners; from weekend warriors to competitive level! The challenging, varied course takes in three iconic peaks, river crossings, and a good mix of single track and farmland riding. See you there!" Bridget Lodge, runner, mountain biker, triathlete and super-mum to 2 little girls
"I first rode Triple Peaks in 2002 and whilst I did enjoy it, I ended up finishing in last place overall. I set the goal of winning it in 5 years time which I achieved in 2006. Triple Peaks is an event which will challenge you every year and keep you coming back for more till you achieve your goal!!" Josh Page, mountain biker, triathlete, road rider, goal setter
"Absolutely love this event! Have done it a number of times - both in a team and as an individual and was great fun and a great challenge! Would definitely recommend doing Triple Peaks if you have the opportunity." Francene Anderson, runner, mountain biker, stand up paddle boarder
"The Bay's big run. A great challenge to get stuck in to!" Steve Charles: runner, multisport superstar
Our sponsor family. What can we say. They're all legends. Thank you for your incredible support!